I'm Rushi Javiya, a Computer Science Undergrad at Indian Institute of Information Technology, Vadodara. I am a Django Developer and a Machine Learning Enthusiast. I love exploring new technology and writing blogs on it.
May 2022 - Present
• Worked with Platform Team on Accomplishing Placement journey and Badge Gamification for students.
• Implemented PL/SQL Script for automation of daily update of badges for classroom platform of EdYoda.
• Designed and developed more than 10 RESTApi to provide access to the data residing in the MySQL databases.
July 2019 - Present
B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
July 2017 - March 2019
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board
• Developed two different models, one using Keras and another without using any machine learning
library to classify different chess pieces.
• Written the code for convolution layer, pooling layer, and forward-backward propagation. Achieved 82% training accuracy and 67% validation accuracy.
• Innovated a web portal that consists of people with different types of
occupation such as a service provider, tutor, doctor, logistic.
• Users can register as service providers or seekers. Users are able to see the profile of each other and communicate using chat or phone number.
• Implemented a web application that Simplifies medical procedures by
organizing and preserving each user’s health data.
• We built a platform where anyone, including doctors, register and log in using their basic identity information.
• Users can book their appointment with any doctor and they can also search for a doctor by selecting a doctor’s degree and specialty.
• Users maintain their history of medical expenditure.
• Developed a web application for managing all daily society work with easy to
• On-time billing with automated invoicing and Communicate With Your Neighbour and Guard for Early Guest Entry.
• Manage your visitor, organize an event, make a complaint and Keep an eye on every activity of Society.
I love writing on technology. I'm especially passionate about using language to progress ideas and information. I create content that attracts and engages with the reader.
Feel free to reach out to me if you find my profile interesting. Also, you could always just send me a friendly hello.
Linkedln: Rushi Javiya